Ever since firing the first shots in the Copy Revolution of 2007, it’s been my intention to start a blog, partly to highlight the progress of my new venture but also to “keep my eye in” between writing jobs.
I guess the fact that I’m typing the first words almost thirteen months after founding Copy Republic says more than I can about how well my debut year as a freelancer has gone.
Over the coming months and years, I intend to keep these pages plastered with the latest Republic news as well as answering all those questions you’d never really considered (and don’t really care about now you have):
- How is the new CR logo coming along?
- How did you go about starting your own business?
- What kinds of projects do you work on?
- Are you scared of being “credit crunched”?
- What are the symptoms of cabin fever?
As a bonus, I may even dangle tantalising details of my own creative projects in front of your eyes (NDA-permitting!), so make sure you check back here for updates.